Everything You Need to Create A Successful Ecommerce Website
Flexe Shopping Cart is a leading ecommerce software, Australian made for Australian businesses.
Designed by BlueSoap’s team of specialist web developers, Flexe Shopping Cart was created with the aim of building an affordable, top-level, user friendly ecommerce platform that enables small and medium enterprises to compete online. It has been specifically developed to quickly and easily create online stores that are engaging and easy to use, and without the need for complicated coding or technical expertise.
Why has Flexe Ecommerce Business Platform Become so Popular?
It's Easy-To-Use with the Best Support and SEO Friendly and simply put, the best ecommerce software in Australia.
- Easy to Use Content Management System
- Free Phone Support for ALL Customers
- Fully Customisable Ecommerce Website
- Create Your Online Shop Quickly & Easily
- Ecommerce Hosting & Security Included
- Search Engines Love Our Platform
- Easily Setup a Beautiful Online Store
- Mobile Shopping Included as Standard
- Manage Your Entire Online Store Easily
- Easy to Promote of Your Products
- Secure Payments Via all Providers
- Order Tracking for You & Your Customers
- Painless Order Processing
- Integrate to Google Analytics
- Full Social Media Integration
You have found the best platform for an ecommerce store. Despite its very competitive pricing, Flexe Ecommerce Software provides
all the basic and advanced online shop features that you should expect in leading ecommerce software package.
Features of Flexe Shopping Cart Include
- Smartphone & Tablet Ready
- Transaction Reporting
- Social Media Integration
- Easy to Update Your Site
- Payment Gateway Installed
- SSL Encrypted Security
- Full Customisation
- Google Analytics Ready
- SEO & PPC Ads Compatible
- Advanced Shipping Options
- Mailing List Integration
- Quick Order Processing
- Built-in Customer Invoicing
- User Product Reviews
- Dedicated Hosting in AU
- and many, many more.
With over 15 years experience in the industry, the team behind Flexe ecommerce software understand everything you need in an ecommerce website. Our ecommerce business platform allows you to turn your business website into a fully functional and profitable online store. We are the best ecommerce platform for startups, small business and established ecommerce entities.
Receive Regular Software Updates for FREE
In addition to feature-rich ecommerce software, businesses that use the Flexe user friendly ecommerce platform are guaranteed to receive regular software updates, so you can be sure your ecommerce software will be using the latest code and functions. We also provide each of our customers with outstanding personalised customer support, helping you through any aspect of creating and implementing online stores for websites. Our large and satisfied customer base is a testament to our dedication to getting your website working for you.
View our ecommerce hosting plans to see how easy it is to transform your website into a full online store.
Or see how we can assist you with ecommerce website design to maximise the online potential of your business.
Contact the team today on 1300 788 567 to discuss your requirements.
Use our Call-back Service
You Will Love Flexe Ecommerce Software Too
Easy-to-use control panel puts you in the driver's seat. As always, we're only a phone call away should you run into any difficulties!
Fully customise the look & feel of your online store. Or use one of our professional graphic designers to prepare a unique ecommerce website layout.
Search-engine-friendly and fast. VERY fast! The basics are set in place. You just need to set about marketing your new online store.
We'll setup the perfect ecommerce hosting and integrate your choice of payment gateway. Let a member of our experienced team guide you to make the right choices!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Something to sell.
A cool domain name. Buy one now or bring one.
The best ecommerce software. Choose your plan!
Setup a payment gateway to receive money.
A web browser to manage your online store.
GETTING STARTED - THE FAQ's
- WHAT IS FLEXE ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE?
- Flexe is a hosted leading ecommerce software application created specifically for small to medium sized businesses to create an online shop economically, in order to effectively compete online. You can sell and manage your products online with amazing features at your fingertips for a mere fraction of the cost of developing a customised online store.
- I’M NOT A PROGRAMMER. IS THIS A PROBLEM?
- Not at all. Flexe is a very user friendly ecommerce platform. Management of your online shop is a breeze. Our popular control panel will make you feel like a pro in no time! We'll create your online shop with a suitable ecommerce software package, then you add and edit products, landing pages, manage orders, edit your blog. And if you ever need help, we are only a phone call away.
- WHAT IF I NEED HELP TO SETUP MY ONLINE STORE?
- We’re here during business hours to take support calls. You’ll be allocated a dedicated Support Assistant, no matter which ecommerce hosting plan you are on.
- DO I NEED TO INSTALL ANY OTHER SOFTWARE?
- Nope. As long as you have a web browser and a means to receive email, you are set! Your website files are stored on a Flexe ecommerce hosting server, You also won’t need to worry about SSL certificates (for security) also as these are included, as is your mailbox management.
- WILL MY ONLINE STORE WORK ON MOBILE DEVICES?
- Yes. You don't need to do a thing. Your new online store is a mobile responsive ecommerce website. That means, people using all devices will be able to see the content displayed perfectly. Happy online shop visitors will stay longer and spend more!
- CAN I CREATE AN ONLINE SHOP OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA?
- Yes! Setup your ecommerce website no matter where you are in the world.
- CAN I USE MY OWN DOMAIN NAME WITH MY STORE?
- Yes, sure you can! Simply let us know your domain name when you sign up and leave the rest to us to create your online store on your own domain name. If you don't already have a domain, speak to one of our team about domain name registration.
- DO I NEED TO PURCHASE AN SSL CERTIFICATE?
- No. But do be aware that an SSL certificate is required on all sites that accept Credit Card details. We take security extremely seriously and provide as a matter of course a shared SSL Certificate for all Flexe ecommerce hosting plans.
- DOES FLEXE CHARGE TRANSACTION FEES?
- No. We are your ecommerce business platform. Your profits are yours.
RUNNING YOUR ONLINE STORE
- CAN I UPGRADE MY PLAN MID-CYCLE?
- Yes. You can easily change your plans at any time. Simply get in touch.
- DO I NEED TO MARKET MY PRODUCTS ONLINE?
- Yes, we will talk to you about options and online marketing strategies that you can consider. We will guide and help your to market your products online. Getting your website to ranks at the top of the search engines results is one the best ways for your ecommerce website to be found. We provide effective search engine optimisation to achieve excellent rankings, along with other forms of online marketing.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN I GET AN ORDER?
- You’ll receive a new order notification by email. Login to your account to see order details. Your customer would automatically receive an order confirmation email. Now it’s time for you to process the payment, pack the goods and ship their order. You can notify your customer each step of the way with auto or customised replies.
- CAN I ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS?
- Sure! Flexe Ecommerce Software allows for credit card payments in a few ways. Simply select via your control panel Select PayPal as a payment method in your Flexe Control panel. If you have a merchant account with your bank, you’ll already be able to accept all major credit cards by processing your customer’s payments using your own facilities. For Real-Time payments, we’ll install your bank approved payment gateway provider’s solution so you can receive payment instantaneously and automatically.
ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AND PROCESSING ORDERS
- WHAT EXACTLY IS A MERCHANT ACCOUNT?
- To accept credit card payments, you will require a merchant account, unless you are receiving payment via PayPal. A merchant account is a bank account that a seller sets up with their bank and is different from a personal bank account. As a merchant account holder, you are required to meet the merchant conditions specified by your account provider.
- SO, WILL I NEED A MERCHANT ACCOUNT?
- Only if you will be accepting credit card payments via your website other than via PayPal or manual payments.
- AND WHAT IS A PAYMENT GATEWAY?
- An ecommerce payment gateway is a payment processing provider allowing a secure connection between your website and your merchant bank account. Speak to your bank for theirt list of authorised providers.
- CAN I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY ON MY ONLINE STORE?
- Yes. But there are some advantages to using a merchant account. Checkout is faster and seamless are your buyers will not be sent to a third-party site for payment.
Use our Call-back Service
Check out what our clients are saying about us
We knew that to increase revenue we needed to increase visitor numbers to our beautiful new site. After thoroughly researching our online marketing options, we realised the need for a search engine optimisation company with experience and proven results. BlueSoap is an SEO company like no other! The team at BlueSoap understood our requirements and have been extremely helpful and understanding all the way!
BlueSoap's online marketing has been the best solution to getting our products found in online search. Not only have their team guided us in an extremely professional manner, they have also given us inspiration to use marketing channels that we never dreamed would be useful. And look at the results! Traffic is up three-fold. Sales are up. We are 100% happy with a job very well done. Thank you!
From the moment we appointed BlueSoap as our SEO and Google Ads provider, we have never looked back. Their professionalism, expertise and ability have far surpassed our expectations. Since SEO and Google Ads have gathered traction the daily enquiries from our ecommerce site have tripled. Dollar for dollar, this has to be the best money we have ever spent on digital marketing! Would we recommend BlueSoap? Definitely!
Having started a new business during the financial crisis, I needed a sure-fire, cost effective way of attracting more customers and quickly! Other forms of advertising such as print were costing a lot of money for little result. Local furniture removals is an extremely competitive industry online, and I noticed that the most successful and fastest growing businesses all had a very strong search engine presence.
Karen Willis Holmes
Our website has become an integral part of my business and a continual source of new enquiries. I knew that search engine optimisation was important for in order to attract potential customers to the site in the most cost effective way. BlueSoap was able to not only implement an extremely effective SEO strategy but also monitor, evaluate and build on this plan, which has enabled my website to remain current and relevant.
The Knudsen Clinic
Since the BlueSoap team took over my Search Engine Optimisation the ranking improvement for my website has been dramatic. I have experience with other SEO companies and BlueSoap has been extremely cost-effective and successful. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality, affordable solution to the essential web marketing required in the modern business environment.